Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My favorite New York restaurant

Today I will share my favorite restaurant in New York with you, if you are there you should treat yourself to a dinner at Spice Market. It is a restaurant in Meatpacking inspired by the street food in Southeast Asia. The exotic design and atmosphere will transport you to a far away location and make for a special dining experience. Try the Tasting menu where you get nine different small beautiful dishes.
The address is: 403 West 13th Street, New York, NY 10014 www.spicemarketnewyork.com






2 comments:

  1. I like how the each dish looks amazing, not only by using different ingredients to have a delicious food, but to also make the plate more presentable. Spice Market looks like it captures how flavorful and palatable Asian cooking is. I think I would like to check the place out when I visit New York.


    Daphne Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way Spice Market is designed and the great food they serve really highlight Southeast Asian cuisine. From what I can see, the restaurant has a very oriental ambiance; it really looks like you’re in a restaurant in Thailand or Vietnam. And of course, the food champions the best of what Southeast Asia has to offer.

    Ted Bourbeau

    ReplyDelete