Friday, November 30, 2012

New shops in London

I was just about to update my London Guide/scrapbook, and I have found 2 exciting new shops, I just have to share with you;
First of all the cool American Opening Ceremony is opening their first outpost in London, The spacious shop floor stocks Opening Ceremony brands from around the world. Cult U.S. favourites like Patrik Ervell, Proenza Schouler, and Opening Ceremony's own men's and women's lines its side-by-side next to British labels as well as brands from Korea, OC's featured country of  2012. The shop is located in beautiful Covent Garden; 35 King Street






Also Dutch Scotch & Soda finally opens the doors to their very first London stores. That's right, multiple stores.
On the lovely Westbourne Grove shopping street in Notting Hill, they have opened a Maison Scotch and a Scotch & Soda. You can find Maison Scotch at number 170 and shop for their men's gear right across the street to 181st

I'm already looking forward to visiting both on my next inspirational trip to London.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment